The Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance (MITA), a division of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), is a full service trade association. As a member, you are eligible to take advantage of services from all of our core departments: technical services for coordination and guidance on standardization, business information services for expertise on statistical data about the medical device industry and its various products and the government relations department for information on federal and state legislation and regulations.
MITA provides leadership for the medical imaging industry on legislative and regulatory issues at the state, federal and international levels. It serves as an advocate for fair legislative and regulatory proposals that encourage innovation, investment in research and development and the continued global competitiveness of the medical imaging industry.
Click here to view MITA’s membership brochure.
Benefits of Full Membership
- Lobbying services (federal, state and foreign governments)
- Policy analysis
- Development of industry position
- Networking opportunities within the section product groups
- Technical services (development of codes, standards and conformity assessment policy)
- Trade and market access issues assistance in Europe, Latin America, India, China, and other key trading areas
- Access to market intelligence
- Special discount on Hay Group non-consulting services
- NEMA Strategic Initatives
- NEMA CORE
Complimentary subscriptions to:
- MITA Minute
- NEMA Intelligence Portal
- electroindustry (ei), an award winning monthly magazine
- eiXtra, a biweekly e-newsletter
- Electrical Standards and Product Guide (ESPG), which include a free listing in product areas
Discounted member rates on the following products and services:
- Advertising in ei, eiXtra, ESPG and on our website
- Annual meetings
- NEMA/BIS, a full service economic and market research consulting service
- Job postings on eicareers.org
- Associate Membership Program
How to Apply
To apply for MITA membership, please fill out the Online Membership Application.
Request More Information
For more information on membership, please contact Cheryl Kreider Carey.